|Dr. Marina McLean as she is affectionately known is a key-note speaker, recording artist and songwriter, based in Dallas, Texas.
Marina has written and launched three worship albums. Her latest project was ‘In The Glory’ that was released in January 2011. Her songs literally came from the throne room and the heart of worship. She wrote all the songs spontaneously in the presence of God. Two songs that especially stand out that are greatly anointed “Behind the Veil” and “I Look Up.” You will love the inspiration of “In The Glory.” The drama of “ SHIFT’ and the empowering of “We Declare.”
She has published articles for The Fellowship magazine. Her Television appearances were with Daystar Television, TBN-local stations; It’s Supernatural with Sid Roth. Marina has been in ministry for thirty years. She has ministered in twenty- two nations of the world.
Marina gives God worship and His response is to exhale His glory! Heavens Psalmist Marina McLean is a Teacher, Mentor and Leader that write the songs of David for this generation. Marina is married to Dr. Renny McLean for twenty-seven years and they have three exceptional young adults.
You will go to another level when you enjoy Dr. Marina live at her worship experience sessions.
She has travelled to the nations with and without her husband, and she has seen countless healed by the power of God.
|Her Achievements include:
- Co-founder and Pastor of Faith Harvest Church-London, United Kingdom
- Teacher in the Bible School- School of the Spirit, London, United Kingdom
- COO and Cofounder of Renny McLean Ministries
- Co-host with her husband on the Word Network and Inspirational Network, Channel 34 (Dallas)
- Author of two curriculum: Tabernacle of God’s Glory, and Third Day Kings and Priests for our Bible School, Global Glory Institute, Texas, USA
- Three Worship Albums all written Dr.Marina
- Several articles published in Fellowship Magazine
- Television guest of Daystar Television, TBN-local stations, It’s Supernatural with Sid Roth and Independent Networks
- Pastors and Ministers Wives’ Speaker for Redeem Church of God
- Leadership Speaker for Brooklyn Tabernacle Deliverance Ministries
- Speaker for Bishop Tudor Bismark and Bishop Hugh Smith, Jabula Leaders Conference
- Member of Women In Christian Media, Atlanta Women 20, on the board of Women of Vision, DFW Christian Chamber
Mother to three wonderful young adults and married to Dr. Renny McLean for twenty-six years.